- EL wire is a thin copper wire coated in a phosphor which glows a 360 degree unbroken light when an alternating current is applied to it
- It is bendable as a thin neon tube which makes it ideal for flexible decoration
- Flexible and water resistant, can be easily bent, curved, cut, knotted,available for indoor and outdoor lighting
- Cold light source, fine and uniform, bright colors, rich colors
- Light your life and have fun
- The circuit control dynamic flashing
- Maintenance free, easy installation
- Energy saving, long life time 1 Car seat cushion, seat cover, steering wheel cover, peach wooden decoration decoration, car decoration, car interior, instrument box pendulum pendant 2 Transparent computer chassis internal and external decoration, cable winding, mouse, keyboard 3 The Christmas tree decorations, Christmas CARDS, Christmas gifts, holiday gifts 4 Electronic flash toys, flash blue glasses, pet belt, backpacks, hats, handbags, clothing, shoes, bicycles decorations, mobile phone to lightning belt, luminous hand ring (collar) and some other luminous toy craft gift 5 Ads make font, product hook painting, decorative curtain, curtain decoration, building internal and external lighting decoration floor landscape, stage and bar Dear customer, you should buy a LED Driver and a power supply to power the el wire. Hoping for your kindly understanding!
|EL Light Length
||- 10Â°C to 60Â°C
- 1 x 10M LED EL Wire (LED Driver Is Not Included)
Welcome to Tenozek! I'm so excited to have you join us. We're feeling pretty lucky that you chose us, and I just wanna say thank you on behalf of our whole company. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.