12pcs AML AML020099 Stainless Steel and Iron Lock Pick Tool Set Black and Silver23001813
- Designed for a wide variety of locks
- Contain 10 assorted picks, a broken key extractor, a lock pick for laptop lock, and 3 tension tools
- Made of high-grade stainless steel and iron, reliable and durable
- Reinforced anti-slip handles for added convenience
- The lock pick tools are all in different shapes, very strong and sturdy for various tough work
- Perfectly suitable for professional locksmiths or beginners
- Compact size, easy and convenient to carry
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Iron|
|Dimensions||(5 x 0.31 x 0.08)" / (12.7 x 0.8 x 0.2)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||3.74oz / 106g|
- 1 x Lock Pick Tools
Locked out of your house in the middle of the night? Have you lost the key to the padlock on your shed? Before you pay a locksmith to let you in or kick to open something up, consider picking the lock yourself. Most locks around the home or office are simple pin-and-tumbler locks and can be relatively easy to open using a pick and a wrench, both of which can be improvised from common household items.
- When done properly, lock picking does not harm the lock, but if you apply too much torque to the cylinder or too much pressure to the pins, there is always the risk of damaging the mechanism.
- If a pin won't budge when you try to push it up, you are probably applying too much torque so that the cylinder is too greatly misaligned with the hole in the housing. If this is the case, you'll need to release some of the torque. Doing so may cause pins to fall that are already set. Unfortunately, there's no way around that. Try changing the order of your picking on your next attempt.
- There are varying laws on lock picking, owning lock picks, and creating improvised tools. Most US states have specific laws in their criminal codes that define possession of "burglars tools" as a distinct and separate crime, but how this crime is defined varies among states. Check the laws for your area. And obviously, don´t just pick someone else´s lock, unless you want to get into trouble.
We offer Free Shipping at $30+.
Standard Shipping Fee is $3 per order.
Orders will be shipped out in 1-3 business days normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Note: We will do everything we can to ensure the shipping efficiency, however delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take some extra time in the delivery. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to the email at email@example.com within 24 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped. We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you want to track your parcels, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will search for you as soon as possible.