Solar Powered Ultrasonic Snake Mouse Pest Repeller for Garden & Yard86010865
Get rid of annoying gophers, moles, snakes, mosquitos, mice, and pest with the help of this Solar Power Ultrasonic Gopher Mole Snake Mosquito Mouse Pest Repeller for Garden Yard! It produces ultrasonic wave that is harmless to human and animals to drive unwanted creatures away. This repeller is effective in a large area up to 650 square meters. Since it is powered by solar, no batteries or electricity is needed. And it is perfectly suitable to use in the garden, yard and lawn. Don't hesitate to get one!
- Help you get rid of annoying gophers, moles, snakes, mosquitos, mice, and pest
- Produce ultrasonic wave that is harmless to human and animals to drive unwanted creatures away
- Deliver vibration to keep snakes away
- Effective in a large area up to 650 square meters
- Multi-pulse repeller, automatically change the ultrasonic pulse it emits so snakes won't get used to it
- LED light will automatically turn on when the solar panel is not charging or during night time
- LED light has two modes, constant lighting and flashing (for 30 minutes every time)
- Aluminum conductor delivers repelling vibrations and transmits warning pulses through the ground
- Powered by solar, no batteries or electricity is needed
- Perfectly suitable to use in the garden, yard and lawn
- To make the best use of the product, an installation of 2 devices at every 30 meters for ground areas frequented by rodents is strongly recommended
|Solar Panel||4.5V 45mA|
|Rechargeable Battery||1.2V / 800mAh AA Ni-Cd|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Dimensions||(10.82 x 5.67)" / (27.5 x 14.4)cm (L x W)|
|Weight||9.17oz / 260g|
- 1 x Solar Power Mouse Snake Repeller
â— Allow the Animal Repeller to operate continuously for best results.
â— Do not immerse repeller in water.
â— Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
â— To clean the repeller, use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the repeller.
Assemble and Install:
1. Unpack the unit completely and confirm that all parts are present.
2. Connect the repeller head, pole sections, connecting part and ground stake.
3. Turn power switch to "œON" position.
4. The PIR repeller is designed to be left ON continuously. It uses 4"œAA" size Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
5. Once turned ON, the LED light and ultrasonic signal will activate for 15 seconds. Following this activation, the unit will move to stand-by
6. The unit is now ready for installation. The location should allow adequate sunlight to keep the batteries fully charged. Be sure that the area needing protection is within the effective range of the repeller.
7. For best results, keep the repeller head roughly 9-10 inches above ground.
8. Take care not to stress or break the repeller when installing in hard ground. It is a good idea to prepare the ground for the ground stake to avoid damage to the unit.
9. When the PIR sensor detects motion, the LED light will flash for 3 seconds and the ultrasonic signal will run for 15 seconds. Following this, the repeller will return to stand-by mode.
We offer Free Shipping at $30+.
Standard Shipping Fee is $3 per order.
Orders will be shipped out in 1-3 business days normally, exclude big holidays and irresistible factors.
Note: We will do everything we can to ensure the shipping efficiency, however delays may occur during this holiday season due to large volume of deliveries. This means it can take some extra time in the delivery. If you don't want to risk your orders being delayed, reply to the email at email@example.com within 24 hours of your purchase and let us know that you want to cancel.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped. We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you want to track your parcels, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will search for you as soon as possible.